FIVEG - FAIRTRADE CLOTHING RANGE
The Maine New England mini check long sleeve shirt, is an ideal piece of smart wear. With button fastening through centre, single button cuffs, button down collar & single pocket with embroidered logo... [more]
The FAIRTRADE Mark guarantees that disadvantaged small-scale cotton farmers in developing countries receive a fair deal: zip fly, button fastening to waistband and belt loops to waistband... [more]
This orange Maine New England Fairtrade jumper features a classic cable knit pattern giving wonderful texture and warmth. An half zip fastening features to the small ribbed funnel neck... [more]
This wine Fairtrade stripe long sleeve shirt featured a stylish check design throughout and branding to the left breast pocket. Classic button down collars complete the shirt... [more]
The Five G logo is embroidered to the front left of the jacket. This jacket is made with Fairtrade certified cotton, ensuring that disadvantaged small-scale cotton farmers in developing countries receive a fair deal... [more]
This black Maine New England Fairtrade Oxford shirt featured a stylish check design throughout and branding to the left breast pocket. Classic button down collars complete the shirt... [more]
This blue Maine New England Fairtrade jumper is made in a soft ribbed design and features a half buttoned small funnel neck with contrasting placket... [more]
- Steve has teamed up with Maine New England to produce an exclusive menswear collection made from Fairtrade certified cotton available only at Debenhams. When Steve first visited Africa in 2005, he was so affected by the plight of the local people that he dedicated himself and his company, FiveG, to source only Fairtrade cotton.
- In addition to the economic support Fairtrade cotton gives to the lives of cotton growers and their families in West Africa and India, FiveG also raises funds for the Steve Redgrave Trust.
- About Fairtrade
- The FAIRTRADE Mark is an independent consumer label which appears on products as an independent guarantee that disadvantaged producers in the developing world are getting a better deal.
- For a product to display the FAIRTRADE Mark it must meet international Fairtrade standards. These standards are set by the international certification body Fairtrade Labelling Organisations International (FLO).
- Producer organisations that supply Fairtrade products are inspected and certified by FLO. They receive a minimum price that covers the cost of sustainable production and an extra premium that is invested in social or economic development projects.
- For more information, please click here to visit the official Fairtrade UK site. .